Our aim at First Monroe is to equip adults to live out their faith and make disciples. Be sure to check out all the ways to get involved in our Adult Ministries.
Here are different ways to get involved in the Adult Ministry:
- Sunday Morning Life Groups @ 9:30am
- Home Groups: Call for info
- Women’s Connection Group
- Men’s Ministry
- 55+ Luncheon
- Wednesday Night Bible Study @ 6:00pm
We believe that life groups are vital to growing spiritually as well as growing with each other! Here are the life group classes we offer!
- Ladies 1 :: Yvonne Buxton :: EB202
- Serendipity: We would love to have you! We meet to study God’s word through the journey of the study “The Gospel Project.” We pray for God’s Holy Spirit to teach us and to meet the needs of those in need. Class members are women age 50+.
- Sr Adults 1 :: Frances Crim :: EB108
- Sr Adults Fellowship: In our senior adult fellowship, we walk through scripture book by book by exploring and seeing what the authors were trying to convey to God’s people over time.
- Sr Adults 2 :: David Johnston :: EB302
- New Beginnings: Our New Beginnings class dives into scripture going book by book to see what God is showing us driven by discussion.
- Adults 1 :: Rob Garner :: CB2001
- New Directions: In New Directions, we walk through scripture and discuss what the author is trying to convey. We break down scripture at a pace to unpack truth that we can apply to our lives in our stage of life.
- Adults 2 :: Scott Green :: CB2006
- Mosaic: Like our name “Mosaic”, we are diverse individuals from all walks of life that come together as one to live, love and grow in Christ. We welcome adults of all ages and marital status to join us in fellowship, ministry to others, and the study of God’s Word.
- Adults 3 :: Brad Johnson :: CB2005
- One With God: One With God is a class centered around discussion. Each morning we meet and discuss different topics as we walk through the Gospel. We would love to have you!
EB :: Education Building
CB :: Children’s Building